Is it your desire to begin writing for ministry and publication but you need help getting started? Then sign up for a writing coaching session!
WHAT DOES A PERSONAL WRITING COACH DO?
A writing coach helps the writer every step of the way so that they’re not alone, and so that they don’t lose courage. They help the writer focus and guides and encourages. A writing coach is like a personal trainer for a writer.
WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU AS A WRITING COACH?
If you're wanting to write for ministry and Christian publication but need help getting started, I've been where you are! I answered the call to write for ministry seventeen years ago and since that time, I have self-published four books, written numerous devotionals and articles and founded my own inspirational writing and bible-teaching ministry. I am all too familiar with the challenges that arise when you seek to live out a writing calling because I've had to overcome many during my journey to become a Christian author. Challenges like finding time to write, self-doubt, procrastination, writers block, overcoming the deadly d's of discouragement and distractions that will seek to prevent you each day from achieving your writing goals. Because I've learned how to overcome these challenges to accomplish my writing goals, I am the person to help you accomplish your goal to write for the kingdom!
DURING OUR PERSONAL COACHING SESSION, I CAN HELP YOU:
- Confirm your call to write for ministry
- Learn how to live out your calling effectively
- Find time to write in a busy life
- Get started sharing your writings for Christian publication
- Determine the best way to publish your writings or manuscript
- Provide accountability to help you stay on track with your writing goals
- Stay encouraged as you seek to live out your calling as a Christian writer
- EACH COACHING SESSION INCLUDES:
- An intake questionnaire to help me determine your needs
- A one hour coaching session by phone or online
- A post-session recap via email
$125.00 per hour
- READY TO GET STARTED?
- Click here to set up your coaching session
Even for Christian authors inspired by the Holy Spirit, writing is still a process and a discipline. I found myself struggling to complete the sequel to my book of five short stories. I signed up for writing coaching because I needed to set goals and be held accountable for meeting them. I've completed my five stories now, and hope to publish the sequel this year. The coaching offered by Jeaninne Stokes was a valuable resource in helping me reach that goal. I highly recommend this service to anyone who aspires to walk in the calling of a Christian author.
Deborah J. Glover, Author